Stainless steel pipe fittings with National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads and is used to change flow direction between two pipes. Our high quality standard pattern 150 lb rated stainless steel threaded pipe fittings are manufactured to the international standards. All stainless steel pipe fittings are monitored by quality control for strict compliance with applicable standards & specifications. These stainless steel pipe fittings are excellent for use that involve chemicals or liquids that may be corrosive. Along with fighting corrosion, a stainless steel pipe fitting will prevent contamination making it useful to many profession.
In order to screw the pipe fittings to another piece, cast stainless steel pipe fittings need to be further machined for threads.
Popular types of pipe fittings could be machined in our factory are: 45° Elblw, 90° Elbow, Tee, Coupling, Union, Hex bushing, Hex nipple and etc.
• Use with air, water, oil, natural gas, steam
• NPT and FNPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
• Maximum Steam Pressure: 150 psi
• Stainless castings conform to ASTM A351 ACI Grade CF8 (304) & ACI Grade CF8M (316)
• 150# Threaded Fittings - Cast Pattern
• Quality Guarantee on all Pipe Fittings